2011년 11월 7일 월요일

First People Met Cause They Loved

Mr. Moon's
Three Words Describing Myself
(P.S. The first, previous in-class assignment was done on paper and Mr. Moon took it with him, therefore there is no post of that on the blog.)


Black, Chocolate, Fire








Black, a color of perfectness, glows everywhere, even in the pitch-dark
glows on my eyes, my hair, my mind
a color of mastery 


Brown stickiness crawled under the throat 
water is poured, but the stickiness never ends:
because I keep on gulping the brown Eden's Apple,
And is the snake guilty?


The life I want, and that is all I want:
Flames,
to Ashes






     











댓글 1개:

  1. Wow! what a glorious life yours is/will be! Ascending like flames under the sun's brown autumn leaves that burn and broil and filter the occasional murmur of Eden's apple. And so, perhaps the snake was not guilty, but then again... what or who makes for mastery?

    답글삭제